Tom's software engineering & agile blog
Welcome to my blog on software engineering and agile in pure retro style
This site contains my thoughts, ideas and personal views on the topics of software engineering and agile.
If you prefer a more modern (and maybe also more eye pleasing) version which feels a little bit more like the 21st century, please use this link.
- 2022-11-13 | A (very) basic text analysis with TensorFlow
- 2022-10-31 | Improve software development with machine learning
- 2022-10-21 | Analyse data of a CI/CD pipelines
- 2022-09-23 | Collect data of a CI/CD pipeline run
- 2022-09-17 | CI/CD result assertions
- 2022-08-09 | Artifact download with needs in GitLab CI
- 2022-07-28 | How to handle changes to k8s secrets
If you are in for a shorter technical read why not visit the latest code snippet of the day ? Every other day I try to find one interesting piece of code I wrote and reflect on it. For a complete list of these snippets take a look here. I also invite you to take a look at my quote of the day category, where I give my thoughts on a particular quote from books and authors in the filed of software development. You could start with the latest quote right here.