Tom's software engineering & agile blog
Welcome to my blog on software engineering and agile in pure retro style
This site contains my thoughts, ideas and personal views on the topics of software engineering and agile.
If you prefer a more modern (and maybe also more eye pleasing) version which feels a little bit more like the 21st century, please use this link.
- 2022-05-18 | Creating a system model from gherkin
- 2022-04-26 | Refactoring: From quick and dirty to pythonic II
- 2022-04-25 | Run KinD in GitLab CI
- 2022-04-10 | Refactoring: From quick and dirty to pythonic I
- 2022-03-30 | Readability of gitlab-ci yaml
- 2022-03-14 | Expressive software tests
- 2022-03-05 | Add methods to a class in Python
- 2022-02-17 | Browser automation using Python
If you are in for a shorter technical read why not visit the latest code snippet of the day ? Every other day I try to find one interesting piece of code I wrote and reflect on it. For a complete list of these snippets take a look here. I also invite you to take a look at my quote of the day category, where I give my thoughts on a particular quote from books and authors in the filed of software development. You could start with the latest quote right here.